Zojirushi IH Pressure Cooker - Dark Grey - 10 cups - NP-HCC18
Item # L0036959
null nullWrite a Review
- Superior induction heating (IH) technology
- Healthy cooking options include: brown rice and GABA brown rice settings
- Stainless steel & clear coated exterior designed for minimal dirt build-up & hassle-free cleaning
- Automatic Keep warm & Extended Keep Warm
- Delay timer (2 settings)
- Triple heater (located on the bottom, sides and lid) produce heat all around for even heating
- Varied menu settings include: white rice (regular, softer or harder), jasmine white rice, mixed rice, sushi rice, porridge, sweet rice, brown rice, GABA brown rice and quick cooking
- Detachable & washable stainless steel inner lid
- Comes with an instruction manual in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese
- cETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC standards
- Made in Japan
Zojirushi's Induction Heating System Rice Cooker & Warmer uses the high-tech Induction Heating (IH) technology to heat the inner cooking pan. This method works by creating a magnetic field to generate and maintain instantaneous heat. In Zojirushi's case, the special coils within the bottom of the rice cooker create the magnetic field. When the cooker is in use, a magnetic field is created inside the inner cooking pan, turning it into the source of heat and making way for high temperatures along with fine heating adjustments to control the cooking process. The inevitable outcome of this superior technology is the exceptional rice that compliments any dish or meal.
This model comes with the function that automatically makes the switch to Automatic Keep Warm and (when applicable) Extended Keep Warm, features not uncommon among Zojirushi rice cookers. The initial function is activated automatically once the cooking is completed while the latter serves to keep the food warm for a period longer than 8 hours. Extended Keep Warm uses lower temperatures to minimize the drying of the rice, so you can readily enjoy your dish after a long day’s work.
The NP-HCC10/18 also features the sought-after GABA brown rice technology that helps activate the naturally occurring gamma-aminobutyric acid, a component that is believed to have nutritional values such as lowering blood pressure, improving kidney function and relieving stress. This "activation" process is achieved by preserving the temperature inside the pan at around 104°F for 2 hours before the cooking begins. Adding to the varied rice settings that come with the menu options, this cooker also presents the user with a Jasmine White Rice setting. This special menu component opts for a cooking flow that differs from the settings designed to cook short or medium grain white rice.
Stainless Dark Grey
27.94 X 38.74 X 23.50cm