Zojirushi IH Pressure Cooker - Brown - 10 cups - NP-NVC18
Item # L0036944
null nullWrite a Review
- Advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology
- Induction Heating (IH)
- Brand's exclusive Umami setting soaks & steams the rice for longer
- Platinum infused non-stick inner cooking pan
- User-friendly LCD control panel
- Menu functions include: white (regular, softer, harder), mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, steam-reduce, scorch, rinse-free and quick cooking
- Healthy cooking options include GABA brown rice settings
- Automatic selection from 3 pressure levels depending on selected menu
- Automatic Keep Warm, Extended Keep Warm and Reheat cycles
- Comes with an instruction manual in English, French, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese
- cETLus listed, tested to comply with FCC standards
- Made in Japan
With its pressurized cooking and its progressive AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology, Zojirushi's intelligent Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer redefines the standards when it comes to rice cookers and marks its spot as the newest and most advanced model among the brand’s family of rice cooker appliances. Specific to this model, the IH pressure cooking feature allows the food cook thoroughly from the outside to its core, even past the water's boiling point, delivering softer and easier to digest rice while the AI technology built in the cooker adjusts the settings based on past cooking experiences, calibrating the cooking program with separate thermometers to deliver the ideal rice regardless of varying temperatures of outside elements. Furthermore, the Induction Heating (IH) function generates instant heat inside the cooking pan which permits fine-tuning and precision during the cooking process. The sleek platinum infused non-stick inner cooking pan helps rice to preserve its sweetness and absorb water more efficiently.
Originating from Japanese as a term for "deliciousness", the brand's exclusive Umami setting prolongs the soaking and the steaming of the rice, allowing the process to release the internal sugar which reattaches onto the rice delivering taste rich in sweetness.
Another eye-catching feature of this model is the GABA brown rice setting among the healthier menu options it presents. This function helps activate the naturally occurring gamma-aminobutyric acid, a component that is believed to have nutritional values such as lowering blood pressure, improving kidney function and relieving stress. This "activation" process is achieved by preserving the temperature inside the pan at around 104°F for 2 hours before the cooking begins.
This state-of-the-art model also comes equipped with an easy-to-use LCD control panel that enables the user to choose from multiple menu functions including white (regular, softer or harder), Umami, mixed, sushi/sweet, porridge, steam-reduce (up to 50% than the regular setting), scorch (lightly toasts the bottom of the rice to a golden crispy texture), rinse-free and quick cooking in addition to the brown rice and GABA brown rice settings while automatically selecting from three pressure levels based on the opted menu. Other product features include: Automatic Keep Warm, Extended Keep Warm and Reheat cycles.
28.26 X 41.28 X 25.72cm