Zojirushi Electric Skillet - White - EP-RAC50
Item # L0037155
- Large multi-functional electric skillet with two cooking pans
- Deep dish inner pan for preparing soups and fondues
- Titanium and ceramic enhanced nonstick coated flat plate for grilling
- Adjustable temperature settings from 176°F (Keep Warm) to 480°F
- Stay cool side handles make removal of cooking pan quick and easy
- Tempered glass lid to monitor the cooking process
- Detachable power cord
- ETL listed
- Instruction manual comes in English, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
The multi-functional Gourmet d'Expert® Electric Skillet from Zojirushi features two cooking plates; a deep pan for soup-type foods like sukiyaki and fondue, and a flat plate for grilling purposes. It also includes a vented steaming plate for steaming foods such as vegetables, steamed buns and shellfish. The deep pan of the skillet can be used directly on the stove, partnered with the adjustable steaming plate, allowing the user to cook multiple dishes at the same time, one on the stove and additional grilling or frying with the Flat Plate in the skillet. The flat plate of the skillet is finished with a titanium non-stick ceramic coating that keeps the surface clean of food residues and makes cleaning easy.
The skillet also includes safety features such as stay cool side handles for hassle-free transporting of the unit and a magnetic power cord that quickly detaches in the event of an accidental tug, lowering the risk of the skillet falling off the counter or table during use. The Flat Plate comes with a heat resistant housing that protects against accidental contact with the hot surface. The convenient tempered glass lid enables monitoring of the cooking process while speeding up the cooking process without any oil splatter.
With it’s multi-purpose plates and accessories offering a wide selection of cooking styles, the EP-RAC50 from the Gourmet d'Expert® range is masterfully assembled to deliver the ultimate tabletop cooking experience.
38.1 x 17.6 x 44.4 cm