- Provides 10,000 mcg of biotin per vegetarian capsule
- Shown to strengthen brittle nails and promote healthy nails
- Benefits thinning hair and strengthens healthy hair
- Supports healthy skin
- Helps prevent biotin deficiency
- An essential nutrient for the normal metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats
Biotin is an essential co-factor in the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats making it a key part of maintaining optimal energy levels. It is also vital for the synthesis of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins such as keratin which is found in the hair, skin, and nails.
Biotin 10,000 mcg can help strengthen fragile or brittle nails, thinning hair, and may help improve dry skin. As part of the B vitamin group, biotin is best known for supporting energy metabolism through its involvement in a number of enzyme pathways. Biotin acts as an essential cofactor for certain enzymes needed for the synthesis of fatty acids, the breakdown of branched-chain amino acids for energy, and to synthesize the body’s major energy source, glucose, from food.
Extra Strength Biotin 10,000 mcg from Webber Naturals is a convenient one-a-day vegetarian formula that can help support energy metabolism and the health of hair, nails, and skin.