Vallerret W's Nordic Photography Gloves - Grey - XS - 18WSNORDIC-XS
Everything involved in creating a great photography glove, packaged to fit the female hand. The W’s Nordic is a glove suited for your everyday use from shooting landscapes and hiking those peaks to photographing winter portraits in the street.
Flip-fingers, mid-layer Thinsulate insulation and a 100% merino liner base layer, all adds up to becoming your new favourite piece of gear in your photography bag.
Extend your session and capture those prized shots in increased comfort and in even more style with the W’s Nordic Photography Glove.
- 100 % Merino Wool inner: Nature’s best weapon against the cold ensures a fitted and warm glove optimized for photography.
- FlipTech finger caps: You’re ready to shoot in seconds. Just flip the finger cap and enjoy full access to your dials.
- Magnets: Keep the FlipTech open and out of the way, increasing your access to your camera.
- Ergonomic fit: Fitted glove to ensure a great camera feel
- Twill and Suede: Durable 2 ply Twill providing water resistance with excellent wind protection. Water resistant suede and YKK zips.
- Thinsulate Insulation: An added mid layer of insulation for extra warmth.
- Non-slip grip: Featuring Mt Cook of New Zealand. Our Super sticky grip keeps your camera safe.
- Photography specs: Pocket for your SD-Card or hand warmer with a Tripod Key Included. A lens wipe sits on the back of the thumb.
- Jersey Cuff: keeping your wrist toasty warm, slip on and slip off with ease.