Tylenol Extra Strength Rapid Release Gels Acetaminophen - 500mg Gelcaps - 24's
Item # L9288184
Free London Drugs Hot Water Bottle when you buy any 2 of: Tylenol, Motrin, Advil, Aspirin, Aleve, Voltaren or Robax** with coupon code: HOTWATERBOTTLE at checkoutDetails * Value up to $9.99 **Excludes trial sizes
- Dissolves in seconds and relieves pain at rapid speed
- Contains 24 acetaminophen gelcaps for faster pain relief
- Relief for headaches, back pain and joint pain, toothaches, menstrual pain
- Reduces fevers
- Unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster
Medicinal ingredient (Each gelcap contains) Acetaminophen, 500 mg Purpose: Pain reliever, fever reducer Non-medicinal ingredients: Benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, corn starch, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, isopropyl alcohol, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide
Liver warning: Acetaminophen may cause severe or possibly fatal liver damage if you take:
- more than the recommended dose in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- while drinking 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day.
If any of these symptoms occur, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- yellow skin or eyes
- dark urine
- stomach pain
- unusual tiredness
- loss of appetite.
- skin reddening
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen
- if allergic to acetaminophen or any other ingredient in this product. If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- have liver or kidney disease
- take the blood thinning drug warfarin
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- pain lasts for more than 5 days
- fever lasts for more than 3 days
- existing pain or fever worsen or if new symptoms appear.
A KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This package contains enough drug to seriously harm a child. In Case of Overdose: Call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.