$29.99 As Advertised
Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
OverviewHow the SMART POWER BAR 7 Works:
A sensor monitors the flow of electricity to the Control Outlet and when there is a significant drop, it switches off the power to the Switched Outlets. When your control appliance goes into sleep mode or you shut it off, the Smart Power Bar 7 saves energy and money! Most electronics draw some power even when they are idle or turned off. A game console uses up to 23 watts even when turned off. Approximately 15% of energy the average house uses is just for standby current. When using the Smart Power Bar 7, the power is turned off automatically, saving you energy and money!
1 Control Outlet
Controls the 4 switched outlets.
Plug in a control device–such as a computer or television–into the Control Outlet
2 Constant On Outlets
Always on, regardless of the control outlet. Plug in devices that you do not want to turn off into the Always On Receptacles such as a modem, portable telephone or satellite receiver.
4 Switched Outlets
Activated by the Control Outlet. Plug in the devices that you want to save energy on into the Switched Outlet Receptacles such as printers, monitors, DVD players, game stations, home theatre systems.
- Joule Rating: 1740 Joules
- Electrical Ratings: 125 Volts, 15 Amps, 1875 Watts
- Maximum Surge Voltage: 6000 Volts
- Maximum Spike Current: 37,000 Amps
- Response Time: < 1 Nanosecond
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 100 KHz to 50 MHz up to 45 dB
- All 3 Lines Protected: L-N, L-G, N-G
- Energy Saver Specs: Passive current sensor, < 1 Watt standby current
- Options Included: Right angle plug, 4-way wall mountable
- 7 Outlet Power Bar with 6 Standard Outlets and 1 Adapter Outlet
- 4' Power cord
- Save energy
- Automatically turns off connected devices when not in use
- EMI/RFI noise filter