Think Tank Perception Tablet Backpack - Taupe - TTK-4414
Item # L8944753
Introducing the smallest, lightest of Think Tank packs, our premier daypacks designed specifically for mirrorless systems, the Perception series. This is the “go-to” pack for those looking to add flexibility to their workflow while using a smaller system along with a tablet. In fact, our designers took inspiration from Think Tank’s popular Shape Shifter, including protective features to enclose and secure camera gear, scaled to a smaller form factor. It’s an all-new and advantageous way to carry your smaller system and it’s ideal for travel and city walk-arounds.
- Cinch cord pockets provide flexibility for gear
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment
- Extra space to fit a jacket, food, water bottle or additional gear while you’re on the go
- Perception Tablet: Mirrorless camera, iPad or other 10" tablet, GPS device, smartphone, radio, headlamp, knife
Exterior: 10 x 5.9 x 16.3 in.
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Tripod-carry on the front of bag allows for access to gear even when the tripod is attached
- 600 denier twill fabric feels soft yet durable with a modern matte finish
- Grab-handle on top seam
- Top pocket with plush liner holds your phone or sunglasses
- Dedicated removable pockets for smaller items
- Seam-sealed rain cover included