T.I. 2 Line Scientific Calculator - Black - TI30XIIS
Item # L5523865
- Dual power
- Scroll and edit previous entries
- The 2-line scientific calculator which optimally matches the curriculum
- 11-digit scrollable entry line, with 10-digit answer and 2-digit exponent
- Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides fractions entered in traditional numerator/denominator format as written on a chalkboard.
- Performs trigonometric functions, logarithms, roots, powers, reciprocals, and factorials.
- "Equation recall" feature allows you to recall, view, edit and correct previous entries and statistical data
- Polar/rectangular conversions
- One-variable statistics include results for mean and standard deviation.
- Combinations and permutations
- Degrees, minutes and seconds
- 5 memories
- Equation operating system
- General Math
- Algebra I or II
• Easily scroll, review and edit current or previous entries
• Perform a variety of conversions and advanced calculations
• See both equation and answer
• Solar and battery powered
• Built to last, #1 used by students