$399.99 As Advertised
- Features a TIE Fighter-inspired designer cast aluminum alloy lid, body, X frame, side shelf with Imperial design cast iron cooking grids.
- Propane gas grill offers more precise temperature control than charcoal grills
- A single #304 stainless steel burner delivers 10,000 BTUs of grilling power so you can cook food in record time for a perfect performance BBQ for guests
- 220 sq. in. of total cooking surface lets you grill up to 9 burger patties at the same time.
- Cast iron cooking grates conduct heat evenly cook
- Electric Igniter system allows you to start the grill up quickly
- Cast aluminum alloy knob ensures you have the precise control you need for perfectly seared meats
- Built-in thermometer lets you accurately monitor your grill temperature
- Durable, non rusting cast aluminum alloy bowl and lid offers 25 years long-lasting use
- Durable, non rusting cast aluminum alloy TIE Fighter Legs support offers 25 years long-lasting use
- Durable, nor rusting 2 cast aluminum alloy removable side shelves to make food prep easy
- Check your manual for any special cleaning instructions
- Can use both way 1 LB or 20 LB Hoses and regulator included, easy for picnic and home
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA) approved
Feeding a squadron of Imperial pilots can be tricky. Thankfully there's the TIE fighter edition Broilchef portable BBQ. In place of twin ion engines, this grill has a #304 stainless steel burner that puts out 10,000 BTU's of grilling power. The pride of the Imperial Navy, this grill has a TIE Fighter designer body Support X Frame with Imperial cast iron cooking grids.
93.98 x 44.75 x 40cm