$24.99 While Quantities Last
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Classic Operation game meets the Star Wars Universe
- BB-8 needs repair after being rescued on Jakku
- Use the tweezers to remove his defective droid parts, but don't get buzzed
- The player with the most droid parts wins
- Play solo or with friends
- Ages 6 and up
- 1 or more players
- Adult Assembly Required
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline Batteries Required. Not included.
WARNING: Product must be assembled by an adult. Keep small parts necessary for assembly out of children’s reach.
This fun version of the Operation game combines classic Operation gameplay with the excitement of the Star Wars Universe. Who can get BB-8 rolling again? After being rescued on Jakku, BB-8 is on the blink and looking for a steady hand to repair him. Remove his defective droid parts and get him rolling again, but watch out for the buzzer! The game ends when all 12 defective droid parts have been removed. Collect the most droid parts without getting buzzed, to win.
16 x 1.5 x 10in