Sony 85-in 4K UHD HDR Android TV - XBR85X900F
Sony 85-in 4K UHD HDR Android TV - XBR85X900F
Item # L0047105
- Full-array localized dimming for enhanced contrast and improved brightness.
- Everything you watch looks like 4K HDR with the Sony X1 Extreme processor.
- 900F series can handle HDR10, Hybrid Log-Gamma and Dolby Vision HDR formats.
- X-tended Dynamic Range PRO 6x offers up to six times the contrast range.
- Android TV offers the latest apps and smart TV functions.
- One year parts and labour warranty.
- Audio Power Output: 10W+10W
- Speaker Type: Bass Reflex Speaker
- Dolby Audio Format Support: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Pulse
- DTS Audio Format Support: DTS Digital Surround
- Sound Processing: ClearAudio+
- Simulate Surround Sound: S-Force Front Surround
- Sound Modes: Standard, Dialogue, Cinema, Music, Sports
- Wi-Fi Standard: Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Ethernet Inputs: 1 (Bottom)
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1
- Smartphone Connectivity: Chromecast built-in, Screen mirroring (Miracast), Video and TV SideView (iOS/Android)
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s): 1(Bottom)
- Composite Video Input(s): 1 (Side)
- RS-232C Input(s): 1 (Bottom)
- HDMI Inputs Total: 4 (1 side/3 bottom)
- HDCP: HDCP 2.2(for HDMI 1/2/3/4)
- HDMI-CEC: Yes
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC): Yes
- Digital Audio Output(s): 1(Bottom)
- Audio/Headphone Output(s): 1(Side/Hybrid with headphone and subwoofer out)
- USB Ports: 2(side), 1 (bottom)
- USB Drive Format Support: FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS
- Without Stand: 75.25” x 2.88" x 43.25”
- With Stand: 75.25” x 15.63" x 46.38”
- Display type: LED
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160 >
- AC Power Cord
- IR Blaster
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide
- Table Top Stand
- Voice Remote Control
One year parts and labour warranty
- Annual Power Consumption: 432 kWh/year
- Power Consumption (Standby): 0.5 W
- Operation System: Android
- On-Board Storage: 16GB
- Voice Search: Yes; Built-in Mic
- Electronic Program Guide: Yes
- Application Store: Google Play Store
- On/Off Timer: Yes
- Sleep Timer: Yes
- Number of Tuners: 1(Digital/Analog)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial): ATSC
- TV System (Digital Cable): Clear QAM
Flat Panel TV
- HDR Compatibility: Yes(HDR10, HLG)
- Picture Processor: 4K HDR Processor X1 Extreme
- Clarity Enhancement: 4K X-Reality Pro
- Colour Enhancement: Live Colour Technology, Precision Colour Mapping, Super bit mapping 4K HDR, Triluminos Display
- Contrast Enhancement: Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, Object-based HDR remaster, X-tended Dynamic Range Processing
- Motion Enhancer (Native Hz): X-Motion Clarity
- Without Stand: 45.2 kg
- With Stand: 48.2 kg
Sony 85-in 4K UHD HDR Android TV - XBR85X900F is rated out of 5 by 83.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jayzingit from Great picture quality Love the hdr highlights and great for gaming. Build quality is outstanding and great sound.
Date published: 2019-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by chapmo33 from Awesome TV, fantastic picture We took the leap from an older 75" Sony to this huge 85" and WOW. We thought the 75" Sony was great (and it is) but this new TV is incredible. 4K HDR movies look fantastic. Even old DVDs and regular TV look wonderful. Best TV I have ever owned.
Date published: 2019-09-26
Rated 1 out of 5 by FriendlyShopper from A complete letdown of Sony innovation A regression for Sony TV processing. I ordered this Bought this TV based on youtube recommendations. I even followed the online calibration settings. Turns out that this panel tech and its X1 processor is vastly inferior to good old Panasonic Plasma (still have one) and the two other Sony Bravias I bought, still working. Flawlessly really. BUT it all stops with this new Sony LCD tech. The only two modes that appear to improve the image are VIVID and SPORTS, but then you have this enormous blue light flashlight in your face. Attempting Custom (with 6-9 Brightness), and various other changes, only to see a washed out image. ONLY COMMERCIALS FILMED IN HDR LOOK AMAZING. Not Netflix, not TV shows and recordings, only Commercials. In Vivid and Sports, the Dynamic and software enhancements play tricks, going from washed out to HDR quality, relative to image. On Custom and Cinema Pro, it is all dulled out. Expert 1 and Expert 2 look like watching images through he hazy, warm residue of a sandstorm (which I experienced first hand), or smog. It definitely is a regression from the smaller superior Bravias. And many light years behind the Plasmas (5-6 years later!!!). What I do not understand, is WHY would RTINGS recommend garbage. Editorial integrity and customer votes are the ONLY THING that forces these big makers into competing for innovations. X1 processor.. Really? iPad, monitor and Macbook/LED Tech is absolutely superior. Magnify this on abig screen, and it is washed out mediocrity. if this is in the top 2 or 3, this industry is condemned to failure. Well, wait a minute, LCDs are condemned to failure.
Date published: 2019-09-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by SONYLVR from Love this TV The quality of the image is everything I expected and wanted.
Date published: 2019-09-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kasperskre8 from Perfection I bought my 85 to put in my room as a movie theatre . Best purchase I’ve ever made .
Date published: 2019-09-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great...however I wish I would have waited The TV is Great, I have owned it for almost a year now. I mainly use it for movies and gaming. The HDR Brightness is nice, the up-scaling is too. My only problem is I wish that I would of waited just a few short months for the 950G. The main reason for that is the much lower input lag, all 4 HDMI Ports support HDR not just 2&3...I wish Sony had some sort of trade up program because believe me I would go to the X950G if it was an option
Date published: 2019-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by nnbb from What to expect from Sony Great picture quality from all views in the room..
Date published: 2019-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by zrock8 from Fantastic Beautiful crisp and clear picture. So real and lifelike . 4K movies are spectacular. You will not be disappointed. Quality TV. Easy and fast set up. You can't do better for the price
Date published: 2019-08-09