- HDMI output upscales your DVDs to 1080P near high-definition resolution
- Multiple disc format playback includes DVD/DVD+/-RW, CD-R/RW, WMA, JPEG
- DTS and Dolby Digital audio formats supported through coaxial audio output
- Child lock feature helps to prevent children from accessing the DVD tray
- Includes Dolby Digital, DTS coaxial digital output, and multi-brand TV remote
Complete your home theater with a stylish DVD player perfect for upscaling everything in your DVD library to near HD quality.
Upscaling DVD player via HDMI connection
Upscaling DVD Player (via HDMI; cable sold separately) makes your existing DVDs look better on your HDTV by improving the picture quality to near high definition.
Fast/slow playback with sound
Fast and slow playback with sound lets you advance through scenes quickly without missing the dialog.
Multi-brand TV remote control
Switching back and forth between remote controls while watching television or a movie is a hassle. The remote control included with the DVP-SR510H allows you to operate most major brands of television and this DVD player.
Multiple format disc playback
View movies and photos and listen to music using this DVD player with multiple format playback. The DVP-SR510H supports DVD/DVD-RW/DVD-R/DVD+RW/DVD+R DL and CD-R/CD-RW discs plays WMA, AAC, LPCM, MPEG1, and JPEG files.
Precision Cinema Progressive™ technology
Many other DVD players detect image changes at the scan line level; the Sony Precision Cinema Progressive system, however, detects image changes at the pixel level. The picture is more faithful to the source -- whether film or video -- because special algorithms handle the different pixel behavior. The technology also employs separate algorithms to process the moving and still parts of an image, resulting in sharp backgrounds with moving objects that are virtually free from artifacts.
Photo TV HD
Bring your photos to life and enjoy highly detailed, Full HD 1920 x 1080p images with the PhotoTV HD mode. PhotoTV HD works with select Sony cameras and this DVD player and HDMI output to fine tune sharpness, gradation, and color, displaying images that more closely match the look of printed photos.
Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines for energy efficiency
Many home audio and video devices can use significant power, even when turned off and in standby mode. The DVP-SR510H, however, was built for energy efficiency.
Multiple-disc resume allows you to power on your player and return to the last scene you were watching on up to six of your most previously watched discs without having to search.
Dolby Digital and DTS coaxial digital output
The DVP-SR510H includes support for enhanced audio formats from Dolby and dts and provides connectivity to some older receivers and televisions allowing the player to work with some audio systems. Also included is an analog audio two-channel output.
Child lock (tray lock)
A child lock feature help prevents children from accessing the DVD player's tray.
- DTS Output : Yes
- 96kHz/24bit Digital Output
- Dolby Digital Output
Built In Decoders
- Video CD (PBC)
- SVCD (PBC)
- CD (CD-DA)
- LPCM Playback (DVD/CD)
- WMA Playback (DVD/CD)
- MPEG1 Playback (DVD/CD)
- JPEG Playback(DVD/CD)
- MP3 Playback(DVD/CD)
- DVD text
- KODAK Picture CD
- DVD Camcorder 8cm DVD (DVD-R/-RW/DVD+R DL/+RW)
- DVD-RW (Video/VR)
- DVD+R Double Layer
- DVD-R Dual Layer (Video/VR)
- DVD-R (Video/VR)
- CD text
- Composite Video Output (Rear)
- HDMI Connection Output (Rear)
- Analog Audio 2ch Output (Rear)
- Digital Audio Output: Coaxial Audio Output (Rear)
27 x 20.9 x 3.9 cm
- Picture Navi (DVD-Video/VCD)
- MP3 ID3 Lyrics
- Title/Chapter Viewer (Pic Navi)
- Multiple Language Display: English(US)/French(CA)/Spanish(Latin)/Portuguese(Latin)
- Quick Set Up
- Screen Saver
- Auto Stand-by (Fix)
- Thumbnail List (JPEG)
- Resume (6 discs)
- Instant Replay
- Instant Advance
- Slow Playback with Sound
- Fast Playback with Sound
- STEP Playback (FWD/REV)
- High Speed Search (FF/FR)
- AV Cable
- Batteries (AA x 2)
- Remote Control
- Reference Guide
- Start up Guide
1 year in store exchange
V2 Front Panel
Power Consumption Operational
6 W/<0.5 W stand by
- Digital-to-Analog Converter: 12bit, 108MHz
- Upscaling (720p/1080i/1080p)
- Black Level Set up
- Progressive Video Output
- Custom Picture Mode
- Picture Parameter Adjustments: Sharpness/Picture/Brightness/Color/HUE