- Dermatologist recommended and Paediatrician tested
- Made with natural ingredients
- 0% water & 2% colloidal oatmeal
- Free of steroids, nut ingredients, fragrance, soy, gluten, parabens and phthalates
- Reduces redness and soothes irritation on contact
- Provides a protective emollient barrier for baby’s delicate skin
- Safe and effective
- Made in Canada
National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™.
Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved™ Award.
A serious bout of eczema is painful and uncomfortable for baby, and concerning for mom. This red, itchy and ouchy rash affects at least 20% of babies and toddlers and can last well into adulthood. Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm was formulated specifically for baby's delicate skin, and helps reduce chronic flare-ups while soothing irritated dry skin on contact. Formulated with 2% colloidal oatmeal and emollient oils, this nut-free balm has the ability to calm and relieve both babies and mom's. In a clinical study run by a paediatrician 82% of Mom's agreed their baby’s eczema rash was soothed and less red in just three days after using Skinfix Gentle Eczema Balm. For best results, use with Skinfix Gentle Hair & Body Wash and Skinfix Gentle Lotion. Trusted for generations.*
Medicinal Ingredients: zinc oxide 15%, colloidal oatmeal 2%, allantoin 1%. Non-medicinal ingredients: beeswax, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, paraffin, petrolatum, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol.