Sigma Contemporary 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Lens For Nikon - COS18200N
Item # L8184046
- The Sigma Contemporary 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Macro DC OS HSM high performance design makes this 7 times powerful lens the perfect all-in-one zoom lens – more compact size than ever before, improved performance and macro compatibility - designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras.
- This lens is excellent for close-up photography with a minimum focusing distance of 39cm (15.3”) and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.
- Equipped with Sigma’s unique Optical Stabilizer Technology which allows the use of shutter speeds up to four stops slower – ideal for handheld photography from macro to telephoto lengths or in low-light environments.
- A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass element and three aspherical elements ensure excellent image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- New design features Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material that is incorporated into the lens barrel to ensure high quality lens construction with more compact components – the rugged design also features brass bayonet mount for enhanced precision and durability.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides quiet, high speed and accurate auto-focusing.
- Super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting - a common problem for digital cameras.
- Lens construction : 16 elements in 13 groups Filter size: 62mm Weight: 430g (15.2 oz.).
- Sigma USB Dock compatible – user-friendly and easy precise customization. Update new lens firmware, adjust focus position and other parameters by connecting the lens to a USB DOCK (sold separately).
- Available mount conversion service (charges apply) – Sigma’s new mount conversion service will be available for this lens and other Sigma interchangeable lenses. Sigma will convert the current lens mount and internal components to work on a difference camera brand, allowing you to continue using your favorite Sigma lens with a different camera body.
- 7 years Canadian warranty.
16 elements in 13 groups
7 Year Warranty
430g (15.2 oz.)