Sigma Art DC 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens for Pentax - A1835DCHP
Item # L7851538
null nullWrite a Review
- Sigma’s Art 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM lens is the world’s first zoom lens offering a constant F1.8 aperture.
- The use of aspherical lens elements allows for improved optical performance, a reduced number of component lenses, and a compact, lightweight lens design. Aspherical lenses provide high-quality, distortion-free images equivalent to those of a single focal length lens.
- Uses DC lenses which are distinguished by a smaller image circle designed to match the APS-C sensor size of most digital SLR cameras. Reduction of the image circle made it possible to reduce the size and weight of the lens, improving its handling characteristics.
- This lens uses a motor driven by ultrasonic waves to provide extremely fast, quiet and exceptionally accurate auto focusing. HSM is supported by Canon, Nikon and Sigma cameras.
- To ensure stability in focusing, the inner lens group or groups move without changing the physical length of the lens. The system incorporates floating elements that substantially improve the close-up capability of the lens.
- Sigma’s premium multi-coating treatment reduces flare and ghosting and produces an optimum colour balance, improving image quality throughout the entire zoom range.
- Used in conjunction with aspherical lens elements, SLD glass helps minimize colour aberration and produce sharp, high-quality images.
- Brass made bayonet mount for high accuracy and durability.
- Filter size 72mm
- Weight: 810g / 28.6oz. Length 121mm/ 4.8in.