Sigma Art 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens for Nikon - A50100DCHN
Item # L6142608
null nullWrite a Review
- Setting a new benchmark for image quality, the 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art delivers the highest level of optical performance to increase your expressive power.
- Incorporating FLD glass, SLD glass, and high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass minimizes aberrations.
- To minimize axial and transverse chromatic aberration, this lens features an optimal arrangement of three FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements, one SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element, three high-refractive index SLD glass elements, and one high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element. By including one or more low-dispersion element in every element group, this lens ensures outstanding image quality throughout the zoom and focal range.
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting while shooting in situations with strong incidental light sources such as backlight.
- New Hyper-Sonic Motor (HSM) - Driven by ultrasonic waves, this enhanced motor is 30 percent slimmer and features an optimized layout to offer quick and efficient auto focusing and quiet operation.
- Redesigned Diaphragm - To achieve smoother and quicker operation, the exceptionally durable and wear-resistant polycarbonate diaphragm has blades featuring carbon feather film, providing exceptionally smooth operation even during continuous shooting.
- Video Inspired Inner Focus and Inner Zoom Rings Designed with videography in mind the inner focus and inner zoom rings do not change the length of the lens and allow for zoom ring operation without shifting focus.
- Tripod Socket - The tripod socket is compact, making operation more stable and comfortable during handheld photography. Parts with electro-less nickel plating ensure the quality and durability of the 90-degree click stops and smooth switching between the horizontal and vertical position.
21 elements in 15 groups
7 Year Warranty
Minimum Focus Range