Sigma A 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Lens for Nikon - A14DGHN
Item # L9646670
- World’s first Full-frame F1.8 ultra-wide-angle lens
- Exceptional optical performance ideal for ultra-high megapixel cameras
- Offering an ultra-wide prime with virtually no distortion, flare
- Minimum focus distance of 10.6 inches at 14mm
- Dust/splash-proof construction
- 7 year Canadian Warranty
The Sigma 14mm 1.8 DG HSM Art is the world's first 1.8 prime lens at the 14mm focal length. This fast wide prime features the same large aspherical element touted in the Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art to control distortion and create stunning imagery. An updated Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) provides fast and accurate autofocus while 3 Premium FLD and 4 SLD glass elements control chromatic aberration and sagittal coma flare. Building on the highly reputable Art line, the Sigma 14mm 1.8 DG HSM Art is designed to resolve the latest high megapixel DSLR sensors.
Diameter x Length: 95.4 x 126 mm / 3.8 x 5.0 in.
16 elements in 11 groups
Minimum Focus Range
27 cm / 10.6 in.
7 Year Canadian Warranty