Masterpass customers save $25 off of orders of $100 or more.* Details *Offer available from August 16, 2017 to September 16, 2017 at 11:59PM PST. Open to Canadian residents only. $25 discount automatically applied upon check out using Masterpass as the payment method. Valid online only at londondrugs.com and m.londondrugs.com using Masterpass on minimum purchases of $100 within a single transaction, before taxes and shipping charges. No cash/credit back for $25 discount. Gift card purchases are not eligible for this offer. Any refunds for product returns will be based on amount paid after discount. London Drugs reserves right not to proceed with any transaction and to terminate offer at any time without prior notice. Masterpass is a trademark of Mastercard Int., and used under license.
- Certified to remove 99% lead
- Reduces Mercury, Copper, Pesticides, and Microbial Cysts
- Reduces Chlorine (taste and odour) and more
- 7 cup capacity (each cup equals 8-oz)
- CleanSensor monitor filer change light tells you when the filter needs to be changed. The battery lasts up to 5 years.
- Filters up to 113 litres (480 - 8oz cups) per filter, lasts up to 2 months
- Slim, space saving design fits in the fridge
- Easy to use with comfort-grip handle and easy-fill lid
- Pour spout cover prevents odours and particulates from getting into your clean water
- BPA free
- All PUR pitcher filters fit in all PUR pitchers/dispensers only
While tap water may look clean, lead can get into your water through leaching lead service lines, or from lead contained in household plumbing. PUR brings you a pitcher that is certified to remove 99% of lead and reduces many other contaminants.
MAXION® filter technology is PUR's commitment of providing superior filtration and performance, by using activated carbon and ion exchange to reduce more contaminants than any other brand.