Pro-Ject Phono Box USB V Preamp - Black - PJ35828491
Item # L3110327
null nullWrite a Review
- A high performance phono preamp with built in line and USB outputs.
- Analogue output easily connects to the line-input (aux) of your amplifier.
- Digital USB conversion works with PC or Mac with Audacity or Garageband.
- Convenient front panel analogue level/gain control and input selector.
- Switch on rear panel for MM or MC.
- Gold-plated RCA sockets.
- "Green" DC power supply (<1 watt standby power consumption).
- Phono/line selector on front.
- Record level adjustment.
- SMD technology for shortest signal paths.
- Output stage with ultra-low impedance.
- Two year exchange warranty.
Phono Box USB V is an ideal phono preamplifier for both your hifi system and vinyl or line-level recording to PC or Mac. MM and MC cartridges will be welcome. Input volume can be set to avoid override. The analogue output of Phono Box USB V can easily be connected to a line-input (AUX,...) of your hifi and digitally via USB to your computer. Both outputs can be used simultaneously. Any professional recording software will give best results on Windows and Mac computer systems.
- Gold-plated RCA sockets
- 103 x 103 x 36 mm
- Gain (MM): 40dB
- Gain (MC): 60dB
- Noise floor (MM): 86dB (94dB - A weighted)
- Noise floor (MC): 68dB (75dB - A weighted)
- THD (MM): 0.01%
- THD (MC): 0.05%
- RIAA-equalisation curve accuracy: 20Hz - 20kHz / max. 0.5dB
- Phono input/Line output: 1 pair RCA phono sockets
- Line input: 3,5mm jack
- A/D converter: 16-Bit Delta Sigma
- Sampling rate: 44.1 kHz
- USB output: digital serial data protocol USB 1.1
- MM: 47kohms/120pF
- MC: 100ohms/120pF
- 2 year exchange warranty
- Windows and MacOS
- MM: Typically 300mV/1kHz at 3mV/1kHz
- Max Output: 9.5V (1kHz)
- Output voltage: 0.775 Veff