Pro-Ject Debut III Manual Turntable - Black - PJ65180675
Item # L9642836
- European-made audiophile-quality turntable designed for sonic excellence.
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted on 8.6" low resonance aluminum tone arm.
- DC synchronous motor drives low resonance MDF platter via silicone belt.
- Two-step pulley allows easy transitions for both 33 1/3 and 45 rpm records.
- Includes dust cover and braided phono cable.
- One year parts and labour warranty.
- A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the hub and platter via a flat-ground belt.
- The medium density fibre plinth stands on four fet which act as shock absorbers.
- The motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission.
- The platter is a sandwich construction utilising the hub, a sheet-steel platter weighing 1.3kg and a felt mat.
- The platter's low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing.
- External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm Pro-Ject 8.6:
- The turntable is supplied with Ortofon OM 10 MM-cartridge fitted.
- Uniform material: the tonearm tube and bearing housing are constructed from aluminum.
- The headshell and undamped armtube are fashioned from a single piece.
- The inverted horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points bearing in sapphire cushes.
- Flexible counterweight shaft avoids vibration at undesirable frequencies.
- The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 3 and 5.5 grams.
- Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
- The internal wiring consists of high-grade flexible copper from the headshell right through to the connection cable.
- The connection cable has gold-plated plugs and appropriate capacitance and inductance values.
- Output voltage 4mV.
- Recommended load resistance 47kohms (MM-input).
- With dust cover closed: 415 x 320 x 118 mm
- With dust cover open: 415 x 405 x 365 mm
1 year parts & labour warranty