Polysporin Corn Treatment Cushions - Medium - 10's
Item # L8876567
Reg. $7.99While Quantities Last
- Hydrocolloid Technology helps soften and cushion the painful area.
- Acts like a second skin to support the natural moisture balance.
- Protects and cushions against rubbing and pressure.
- Relieves corn pain instantly.
- Moisturizes and softens the corn helping its removal.
- Stays in place for over 24 hours. Individual experience may vary.
A corn is an area of thickened skin that occurs as a result of pressure, normally over a bony prominence. Nature always tries to protect itself from damage and this is why the skin becomes thicker. Corns are painful on pressure. Corns can occur anywhere on the foot and can be hard or soft. They can grow between the toes where two joints rub together. Seed corns are slightly different - they are normally found in small clusters on the sole of the foot and feel like you have a small glass splinter. These are not necessarily associated with pressure alone dryness and friction play a part.