Poise Impressa Sizing Kit - 6's
Item # L3972551
- Poise Impressa Bladder Supports Sizing Kit is a non-absorbent, internal product designed to help stop Stress Urinary Incontinence bladder leaks for up to 8 hours.
- FDA cleared and gynecologist tested, use the Sizing Kit, with 2 of each size, to find the bladder support that works best for you.
Poise Impressa Bladder Supports are NOT liners, pads or a tampon. Impressa
- Bladder Supports are the first over-the-counter, non-absorbent internal incontinence product in the U.S. cleared by the FDA and gynecologist tested to help prevent leaksImpressa Bladder Supports are non-surgical and easily inserted into the vagina, like a tampon, to gently lift and support the urethra for the temporary management of stress incontinence.
- For those with Stress Urinary Incontinence who leak from laughing, sneezing, coughing, dancing and exercising. Can be worn for up to 8 hours in a 24-hour period.
- Bladder supports are an alternative product to incontinence liners and incontinence pads. Poise Impressa are soft, flexible, disposable, ship discreetly and are FSA eligible.
Designed for the temporary management of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI) in women, Poise Impressa Bladder Supports are a revolutionary new non-absorbent, removable internal product that help stop bladder leaks before they happen. If you leak when you laugh, cough, sneeze, or dance, Impressa Bladder Supports are for you! Safe, effective and easy to use, Impressa is available in three different sizes to adapt to your unique internal shape. The first step is to use the Poise Impressa Sizing Kit, created to help you quickly find your most effective and comfortable nternal fit (Size 1, Size 2, or Size 3). Once you've found your correct size, Poise Impressa bladder supports are available in Size 1 (10ct), Size 2 (10ct), and Size 3 (10ct). The first over-the-counter internal product cleared by the FDA, Impressa Bladder Supports are inserted like a tampon to gently lift and give support to the urethra. Stopping your incontinence and bladder leaks starts with Impressa Bladder Supports.