Pioneer XCM56B CD Micro System
- Support CD, USB, or AM/FM radio, as well as Bluetooth®, with two-way separate speakers to shake up any space
- Wirelessly stream music from your smartphone with Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Plays songs from USB storage devices with the accessible front USB terminal
- Clock with Program Timer/Auto Standby let you fall asleep and wake up fresh
- Preset Sound Equalizer and P. Bass Enhancer tailors the music to your taste
- Gloss finish, with selectable speaker position for set up in any room
The X-CM56 CD stereo system’s simple set up and ease of use makes it ideal for any room in your house. The X-CM56 speakers have an elegant finish, which was designed to match a wide range of interiors, and their flexible design allows them to be placed either vertically or horizontally, making them an even easier fit into your lifestyle.
The X-CM56 stereo system offers user friendly features such as built in Bluetooth® to wirelessly enjoy music and internet radio from supported devices, such as smartphones, digital audio players, and personal computers. For smartphones or digital audio players that support the Bluetooth with NFC functionality, wireless setup couldn’t be easier - by simply holding the supported device near the X-CM56, pairing is even quicker.
Flexible speaker layout allows for either vertically or horizontally placement.
Convenient Music Playback from Most Smartphones
Music and internet radio can be quickly enjoyed, thanks to the Bluetooth auto-connect function and Bluetooth standby function, this allows for the product to be powered on and immediately start wireless playback, even if the product has been turned off.
High Quality Sound, in a Compact Size
Sound reproduction of powerful bass and expansive high tones are achieved by the combination of utilizing a high-performance amplifier, with an overall output of 30 Watts (15 Watts + 15 Watts) and two-way separate speakers (94 mm diameter woofer and 50 mm diameter tweeter).
Music Playback, Your Way
Supporting a wide range of audio formats, including CD, USB, or AM/FM radio.
Low-Level Power Output/Auto Power-Off
Featuring a stand-by power consumption of less than 0.5 Watts as well as power-off functionality that automatically switches to stand-by mode, when it is not in operation.
CD-Audio, CD-R/-RW (MP3), USB Device (MP3)
Bluetooth (ver. 4.1, profile: A2DP/AVRCP), USB, Audio-in
7.9" x 9.4" x 5.1"
- Class D Amplifier (Digital Amplifier)
- Sound Control (Bass/Treble)
- Sound Preset Equalizer (Flat/Active/Dialog/Night)
- Bass Enhancer® (P.BASS)
- One-Touch Bluetooth Pairing and Disconnection with NFC (Near Field Communication) Technology for Compatible Devices
- Bluetooth Auto Reconnect
- Bluetooth Wakeup
- Speakers Can be Placed Vertically or Horizontally
- Auto Standby
- Clock & Program Timer (Daily/Once Timer)
Power Output: 15 W + 15 W (1 kHz, 10 % THD, 8 ohms)
FM/AM Tuner (FM: 30, AM: 15 Presets)
94 mm Cone Woofer, 50 mm Cone Tweeter