Pentax Papilio II 8.5X21 - 62002
Item # L8881146
Named for the Latin word for butterfly, PENTAX Papilio binoculars are the perfect choice for insect and bird observation in the field or in museums and galleries. Available in 6.5x21 and PENTAX Papilio 8.5x21, each Papilio model offers a minimum focusing distance of approximately 1.6 feet and incorporates new design technology that automatically compensates for the misalignment of right and left image fields at close ranges. Featuring fully multi-coated optical elements, high-refraction BaK4 glass prisms, a long 15 millimeter eye relief, and a protective rubber housing, Papilio is a great choice for spectator sports, hiking and travel as well.
- C.L.O.S.E. (Convergent Lens Optical System Engineering) allows them to focus down to 1.6 feet
- Sleek, contemporary ultra-compact body with unibody construction
- Fast and easy center focusing for handling ease.
- Ideally suited for viewing insects, birds, artwork or any other object at close ranges
- Tough rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip and protects the internal mechanisms
- Revolutionary dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing
Fully Multi-Coated Optics
2 elements in 1 group
Objective Lens Diameter
Outdoor/Travel, Spectator Sports