Peak Design Micro Plate - PL-M1
Item # L7247000
MICROplate is made for slim-body camera users that require a quick-release plate with a very small footprint to avoid obstruction of the lens or battery compartment. MICROplate is ARCA-type compatible, slides into Capture in 2 directions and has 1 loop for hand straps or Micro Anchors. Machined/anodized construction.
Note: Many compact-mirrorless and point-and-shoot cameras will work just fine with our other quick-release plates and do not require a MICROplate. Based on the experiences of our customers, we specifically recommend MICROplate for the following brands & models: Sony NEX series cameras, Nikon 1 series cameras, Canon EOS M, Olympus PENs, and in general any camera with a body slimmer than 25mm.
- Small footprint for small cameras - Certain compact-mirrorless and slim-body cameras have lens barrels that can extend below the bottom of the camera body, battery compartments very close to the tripod mount or very slim bodies with not enough gripping space for a standard quick-release plate. MICROplate lets you use these smaller cameras more easily with Capture.
- ARCA-type tripod compatible - The MICROplate fits into nearly any ARCA-type tripod head in 2 directions.
2-direction compatibility with Capture - Slides into Capture in 2 directions, and is compatible with any Capture unit ever built.
- Professional quality materials & construction - the plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture effortlessly.
- D-Ring connection screw - All of our PROplates feature a D-ring connection screw with a 4mm hex drive. The hex drive enables secure connection and the D-ring lets you attach the plate to a sling-style strap.
- Durable, twist resistant pad - The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.
- Hand strap & Micro Anchor loop - MICROplate has 1 heavy-duty loop for connecting to hand straps or Peak Design Micro Anchors.
- Lifetime guarantee - like Capture, the MICROplate comes with a lifetime guarantee on all parts
Manfrotto® tripod users, rejoice. The Capture DUALplate® allows you to take your camera out of Capture and put it directly into your Manfrotto® RC2 or ARCA®-type tripod head - no disassembly necessary. Now you can keep your camera secure and accessible, and take it from your hip to the tripod in mere seconds.
5.2 cm x 4.2 cm x 1.5 cm (2.1 x 1.7 x 0.6 in )