Panasonic DC-TS7 Waterproof Camera - Orange - DC-TS7D
Item # L0173770
null nullWrite a Review
- Tough camera with 31m waterproof, 2m shockproof, -10c freezeproof design.
- Built-in electronic viewfinder helps compose shots in bright enviroments.
- 20.4 MP MOS Sensor helps capture high-resolution stills even in low light.
- Shoot 4K Photo Burst at 30 fps and save 8MP stills directly in camera.
- POWER O.I.S. helps reduce motion blur during handheld shooting.
Go to Greater Depths - Waterproof Down to 31m
Thanks to an improved depth rating of 31m/102ft (IPX8 standard), even hardcore scuba divers can now capture great underwater shots without a waterproof case.
A Viewfinder Ready for Intense Sunlight
Monitors can be difficult to see in bright sunshine, on the beach or the slopes. The LUMIX TS7's 0.2-inch 1,170k-dot equivalent high-resolution LVF (Live View Finder) equips you to compose the perfect shot.
Never Miss the Perfect Moment - 4K Photo
The unique 4K Photo feature slows you to capture the perfect moment by selecting a frame from a video sequence shot at 30 frames per second and saving it as an 8-megapixel-equivalent high-resolution image. Don't miss those fleeting moments.
Imagine being able to decide exactly what you want in focus, even after you've taken the photo. The Post Focus function gives you the power to do just that. Simply capture the scene, review the image and select the part of the photo you'd like to be pin sharp. It's simple, stunning and all inside the camera.
Sharper, Clearer Motion - 4K Video
Whether you're watching movies or editing videos, 4K delivers a far more intense viewing experience than you have seen before. It's native resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels is four times larger than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
High Speed Video in HD
You can record high speed videos at 120 frames per second in HD Quality. You can capture scenes that can't be seen with the naked eye and play them back in dramatic slow motion.
20.45MP Sensor and 4.6x Zoom Lens
Featuring a highest-in-class resolution 20.4 megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor and a 4.6x optical zoom lens, the LUMIX TS7 empowers you to capture brilliant high-definition shots from a 28mm wide-angle to 128mm.
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer)
When the shutter button of a compact, lightweight camera is pressed while standing upright and shooting single-handed or underwater, the reaction force from pressing the button causes some jitter. The O.I.S. handles special needs like these.
10 fps Burst Shooting with 20.4MP Full Resolution
The LUMIX TS7 supports full-resolution high-speed burst shooting. Capture moving subjects in 20.4-megapixel super-high resolution with a rate of 10 frames per second with AFS and 5 frames per second with AF Tracking.
For All Kinds of Outdoor Excitement - 5 Kinds of Protection
Here's a tough design built to withstand even the oceans, the snowy peaks, the wild wetlands and other extreme environments. You'll want the LUMIX TS7 by your side year-round, whatever form of outdoor excitement you choose.
- Waterproof Down to 31m/102ft for scuba diving, kayaking, fishing and other water sports
- Shockproof Up to 2m/6.6ft and Dustproof for mountaineering, rock climbing and more action.
- Freezeproof Down to -10°C/14°F for skiing, snowboarding and more winter excitement
- Pressure Resistance to 100kgf/220lbf so it can be packed inside luggage when you're on the move.
Point and Shoot
4.59" x 1.46" x 2.99"
POWER O.I.S. (On/Off)
In Camera Editing
LCD Screen Size
Approx. 0.32 kg