- Bluetooth streaming for playback from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- 13cm woofer and 5cm horn-shaped tweeter help emit wider, more expansive sound
- Full MP3 file support playable via USB or CDs
- Simple and Stylish Design
- Total Output Power: 300 W (RMS)
- Panasonic MAX Juke App
- Built-in FM tuner with memory function to save your favourite stations
- 14 preset equalizer settings for music with the best sound
- One year parts and labor warranty
The UX100 delivers bass with plenty of punch and well-balanced sound thanks to its 300 watts of output power and newly designed speakers. The speaker units use a 13 cm woofer and a 5 cm tweeter that are optimized with a 2-way speaker design and shaped to emit wider, more expansive sound.
With the versatile Local Preset Equalizer, you can maximize your enjoyment of different music genres, such as Rock, Salsa and more. Football mode also makes it more fun to watch TV. You can select the sound to match whatever it is you are enjoying.
With simple Bluetooth connectivity, you can stream your favourite tunes to the UX100 from your smartphone or tablet, and you’ll love the DJ Jukebox that plays tracks stored on a USB device with Mix Play mode. When it’s time to party, you and your friends can even download the Panasonic MAX Juke App to play their own tunes or request songs from a shared playlist.
The UX100 has a simple and stylish design that matches a wide variety of spaces. By enhancing the surface texture with a hairline and matte finish, it achieves a simple but luxurious design. The main unit also features blue illumination which tastefully complements the surrounding area.
CD, CD-R/-RW, CD-DA, MP3 CD
16.7" x 8.9" x 9.8"
FL (Dot Matrix)
Remote control, AC power cord, FM antenna
1 year parts and labour warranty
300 W RMS