- Way cool ergonomic design
- Essential buttons: A, B, X, Y, L, R, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start, Select.
- Super RF wireless technology - play up to 20 away
- Turbo! - Less button mashing, more action
- Wirelessly access the home screen by holding down turbo and pressing select
- Internal rechargeable battery
- Dedicated power button
Oh, snap! Miniboss is back and upgraded to conquer the 16-bit era as Super Miniboss for SNES Classic Edition! Super Miniboss features Super RF wireless technology allowing for cord free play from up to 20 feet away. Sit back and enjoy some of the greatest games ever made, no need to sit so close to the television. The way cool ergonomic design provides comfort and all the essential buttons such as A, B, X, Y, L, R, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start, Select. Yes, Start and Select, remember those? These are all the buttons you’ll ever need! Playing a game that requires you to mash a button over and over and over again? Kick in the turbo on that button to have it pressed faster than humanly possible, score! Super Miniboss is powered by AA batteries…NOT! It’s powered by an internal rechargeable battery and is charged through the Micro-USB port. A dedicated power button is located on the top of the controller. Wirelessly access the home screen by holding down turbo and pressing select. Lets bounce!
Show the BOSS who’s BOSS with Super Miniboss
Wireless RF Dongle
ESRB Game Rating
Dedicated power button
Micro USB (Charging)
Built in rechargable battery