Nicoderm Stop Smoking System STEP 1 - 21mg - 14 clear patches
Item # L8036972
- Stop smoking system with 24 hour craving control
- Controlled delivery of 21 mg of nicotine within a 24 hour period to reduce withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Clinically proven to be safe when used as directed, effective, and double your chances of quitting successfully
- Most recommended nicotine patch by doctors and pharmacists
- A Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) and smoking cessation aid
Over 18 years of age
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT: Each Nicoderm STEP 1 (21 mg/day) patch contains 114 mg nicotine. Each patch releases a controlled 1.5 mg/hr over 24 hours with systemic delivery of 21 mg/day. NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer, polyisobutylene and high density polyethylene between clear polyester backings.
Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT USE IF YOU: are under 18 years of age; are an occasional or non-smoker; are pregnant or nursing; have generalized skin disorders (e.g., eczema, rash; are allergic to nicotine or any of the non-medicinal ingredients). ASK YOURDOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU: have/have had heart, thyroid, circulation or stomach problems, stroke or high blood pressure; take insulin or any prescription medications. Known Adverse Events: Nicoderm patches can cause minor skin irritation, headache, light-headedness, insomnia, stomach upset and vivid dreams. These side effects may be eliminated by stepping down to a lower strength Nicoderm patch.