Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream - 48ml
Item # L6712905
- Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream 48ml is a moisturizing anti-wrinkle face cream treatment
- For healthier-looking skin in 1 week
- Retinol cream formula includes Retinol SA to help renew look of skin, and hyaluronic acid to moisturize skin
- Works to reveal visibly younger skin in just one week, and reduces the look of even deep wrinkles
- Moisturizing cream is clinically proven to quickly and effectively reduce the look of fine lines
- Dermatologist recommended
Formula with Retinol SA works to continuously renew the look of your skin by helping reduce the look of wrinkles and diminish the look of age spots. The moisturizing face cream also contains Glucose Complex, a Retinol SA booster that helps accelerate your skin’s surface activity for rapid improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This anti-wrinkle cream contains hyaluronic acid, and helps hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the look of dull skin.
Neutrogena RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR is gentle enough for daily use. The anti-aging components fade the look of stubborn wrinkles, including crow’s feet, forehead, and cheek wrinkles, and brightens your skin’s tone.
Water (eau), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Parfum, PTFE, C13-14 Isoparaf n, Chlorphenesin, Polysorbate 20, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Retinol, BHT, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid.
Important: You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.