NeilMed Naspira Nasal-Oral Aspirator for Babies & Kids
Item # L8908410
Reg. $18.99While Quantities Last
- Safe for babies and toddlers. Contains in-line disposable filters to reduce contamination risk.
- 2-in-1 design allows for use as both a bulb and an aspirator.
- Made of high-grade silicone. Transparent design.
- Components pull apart for easy cleaning. Sterilizable and dishwasher safe (excluding disposable filters).
- Lifetime warranty.
NeilMed Naspira is an innovative, uniquely designed nasal-oral aspirator system that can be used as both a highly effective nasal-oral aspirator and as a traditional bulb syringe. As an aspirator, Naspira allows caretakers to create strong and continuous oral suction to effectively remove mucus from little noses. Its unique design contains an in-line filter to protect you from contact with mucus and germs from your child, and a one-way valve that prevents air from entering your child's nose. Users can also detach the bulb portion for manual, gentler nasal suction. Like all NeilMed products, NeilMed Naspira is safe, high-quality, and effective.
- Tip is made of silicone and is soft to the touch.
- One way valve prevents any air from going from the caretaker’s mouth into the baby's nose.
- Disposable filter prevents any liquid or mucus from coming into the caretaker's mouth.
- All clear material will allow for the easy inspection of the parts.
- Clear material will reduce the fungal growth typically seen in the dark opaque bulb syringes.
- The bulb tip, clear plastic coupler, bulb, tubing and mouthpiece can be sterilized, first by cleaning with dishwashing detergent soap and water, followed by placing the cleaned device parts in boiling water for five minutes, or by using a microwave disinfection protocol.
- The size of the tip prevents the possibility of it entering the nasal cavity and causing nasal injury.