NeatReceipts for Mac is a mobile scanner and digital filing system that scans receipts, business cards and documents so you can organize, store and secure all your important information.
With our patented NeatWorks for Mac software, NeatReceipts actually identifies and extracts the important information from your paper - then automatically organizes it in a digital filing cabinet.
Scan in receipts to:
- Create expense reports
- Keep records of vendors, dates, totals, even sales tax
- Assign tax categories and save digital copies for tax documentation (accepted by the IRS)
- Create your own searchable library of information
Scan in business cards to:
- Capture contact information
- Save original image of business card with each contact
- Send contacts to Address Book
- Sync contacts to your iPhone or mobile device
Scan in documents to:
- Create searchable PDF files
Capture text that you can edit
Organize documents in your digital filing cabinet
Organize Your Information:
- Create separate cabinets for multiple businesses, projects or time periods.
- Organize documents into folders and subfolders to keep relevant items organized together.
- Create Smart Folders based on specific criteria such as vendor name and category.
- Import PDF files stored on your hard drive or send electronic files directly to NeatWorks through the Print dialog box.
10.8 x 1.6 x 1.3 inch
Max Document Size
8.5 x 30 inch
Media Load Type
- Images can be saved in JPEG, PDF and other popular formats
- Data can be sent to Excel®, Quicken®, TurboTax® and more
USB-powered, no external power supply needed
Approximately 3-4 receipts per minute
- Mac OS X v10.7 or later
- Mac computer
- 1 GB of RAM; 4 GB recommended
- 650MB of available disk space for installation, 1GB recommended for user data
- CD-ROM or DVD drive required for installation
- Available USB port