- The Compact Advanced Ball Head features a frictioned ball-head for utmost accuracy in framing subjects and sets up easily so it is immediately ready to operate. This tripod is targeted at more advanced photo enthusiasts who own an entry level DSLR with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm and high-end CSCs.
- This ball head is made of solid aluminum and features a friction control, which allows micro-movements without opening and closing the headlock. This characteristic guarantees an easy and safe camera positioning.
- This head has been specifically designed to be extremely portable. When not in use the ball head can be folded, making the tripod easier and more convenient to carry.
- The high performance frictioned ball head combined with reinforced, five-section tubes make this tripod the optimal solution for rigidity whilst also being able to reach the superior height of 167cm/65.7in when extended.
- The Compact Advanced Ball Head is designed to work perfectly with entry level DSLRs with standard zoom lenses up to 200mm and high-end CSCs but are compatible also with any device up to 3.0kg/6.61lbs. Please consider that a lot of semi-professional and professional equipment exceeds these requirements.
- If you own a Sony Nex 5R/5T you have certainly noticed that these particular models have a very small surface area around the mounting thread. For this reason, in each Compact Advanced Ball Head box, you will find a special adaptor that will increase the surface area of these specific cameras in order to better grip the tripod and obtain maximum stability.
Package: 5.2 x 5.2 x 20.0 in.
5 Year Limited Warranty
Max Supported Weight
compatible with any device up to 3.0kg/6.61lbs
Tripod Operating Height
167cm/65.7in when extended