London Drugs Courtenay
2751 Cliffe Avenue Courtenay, BC, V9N 2L8
Weekday and Saturday pharmacy hours for all Lower Mainland & Fraser Valley locations have been extended to 9pm. Sunday and holiday hours remain the same and may vary by location.Scroll down to view this location's store hours.
Upcoming Store Events
Our Canada Post Office in Courtenay
Do you ever wish you could add extra time to each day? London Drugs is here to make your day run more efficiently with our Canada Post office, conveniently located in our Courtenay store. A trip to Canada Post in Courtenay can take care of your postal errands, plus you can pick up your essentials—all under one roof.
Post Office Services Offered at Our Courtenay Store
- Package Pick Up Service (including Flex Delivery and Deliver to Post Office)
- MoneyGram and MoneyOrder
- Mail Forwarding Services
- Hold Mail Services
- Shipping Services
- Stamps and Postage Supplies
- Collectible Stamps & Coins
- Passport Applications
- Post Office Box Rental Service
- Packaging Products (including Flat Rate Boxes and other supplies)
- Select Gift Cards and Reloadable Cards
Going to the post office in Courtenay doesn’t have to be a chore or add extra driving time to your day. Streamline your to-do list without making multiple stops when you visit our Canada Post outlet in Courtenay for your postal service needs.
Did You Know?
1. Incorporated in 1915, the City of Courtenay on the east coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia is the urban, business, and cultural hub of the Comox Valley area, and the seat of the Comox Valley District. Along with the cities of Nanaimo and Victoria, Courtenay is home to The Canadian Scottish Regiment (Princess Mary's), a Primary Reserve infantry regiment of the Canadian Forces.
2. The Comox Valley is known for its year-round recreation and sports opportunities. On the traditional territory of the K'ómoks First Nation, Comox takes its name from the word kw'umuxws which means ""plentiful"" in the Coast Salish Kwak'wala language. European settlement began in the mid-19th century, and in 1837, the Hudson's Bay Company established the Komoux trading post overlooking the Courtenay River estuary.
3. The London Drugs on Cliffe Avenue has been part of the Courtenay and Comox Valley community since 2004.
Canada post office location at London Drugs proudly serving the Courtenay and Comox Valley community.