Lifesource Talking Blood Pressure Monitor - UA1030TCN
Item # L0011491
- Gives verbal coaching while taking and recording blood pressure readings - great for people who are visually impaired
- Recommended by Hypertension Canada, clinically validated for accuracy
- Easy, one button operation for quick and reliable measurements
- Advanced averaging - take 3 consecutive readings and record the average
- Stores up to 90 readings with date
- Time stamp in memory
- Medium sized cuff fits 9.0" to 14.6" upper arms
- Advanced inflation and deflation technology means you get a faster and more comfortable reading
- 5 year Manufacturers limited warranty on the device / 2 year Manufacturers limited warranty on cuff
- Support and Service located in Canada
The digital blood pressure machine stores up to 90 readings in its memory, making it easy to share your history with your healthcare professional or family. Additionally, this blood pressure checker allows you to take 3 measurements in a row and automatically average, as is recommended by many healthcare providers.
The medium cuff fits most people with arms from 9" to 14.6" around. The cuff is designed to conform to your arm to make it as comfortable as possible when the cuff inflates. Also included is advanced inflation and deflation technology (plus adjustable pressure settings) so you can get faster results without the discomfort of other machines that over-inflate the cuff.
This BP machine is clinically validated to meet the American National Standards Institute requirements. Other features include a large display, an advanced warning system, adjustable pressure settings, TriCheck feature, an Irregular Heartbeat Detector, and the Pressure Rating Indicator (high, low, normal).
Included in the blood pressure kit is the talking BP monitor, a medium cuff, a convenient carrying case, a trilingual instruction manual, a quick start card, an AC adapter, and four (4) AA batteries. 5 year Manufacturers warranty on the monitor / 2 year Manufacturers warranty on the cuff.
LifeSource is a pharmacist and doctor recommended brand of health monitoring devices designed to help patients and their families track and troubleshoot with their doctors, all from the comfort of their homes. It is the #1 selling brand in retail pharmacies in Canada, and millions of Canadians have trusted LifeSource to monitor their blood pressure. The technology in the blood pressure monitors, activity monitors, scales, thermometers, and smart devices help make keeping track of your health easy.
Talking BP monitor
Trilingual instruction manual
Quick start card
4 AA batteries
Medium sized cuff fits 9.0" to 14.6" upper arms
Stores up to 90 readings with date