LEGO Ninjago Movie - Manta Ray Bomber
Item # L9672320
null nullWrite a Review
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Cole, Shen-Li, Great White and Shark Army Gunner.
- Manta Ray Bomber features 2 spring-loaded shooters, 2 bomb elements and a detachable boat with 2 minifigure seats.
- Weapons include Cole's hammer, Shen-Li's carrying pole with 2 buckets, Great White's fish drill and Shark Army Gunner's fish sai.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGOÂ® NINJAGOÂ® MOVIEâ„¢ scenes.
- Manta Ray Bomber measures over 4in (12cm) high, 9in (25cm) long and 12in (31cm) wide.
- Detachable boat measures over 1in (5cm) high, 3in (10cm) long and 3in (9cm) wide.
Emergency! Shark army soldiers are dropping bombs on NINJAGOÂ® City from their flying Manta Ray Bomber. Leap into action with ninja hero Cole to save Shen-Li. Dodge the Manta Ray Bomber's spring-loaded shooters and fight back with the big hammer. And when the shark guys detach the boat, get set for another thrilling battle on water!
LEGO Ninjago Movie - Manta Ray Bomber is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jsjsj3411 from Manta Ray Bomber I love the cool Manta Ray Bomber! It’s so cool! I just love it!
Date published: 2018-01-07
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jolegosmam from Good to build, poor play As usual another awesome lego build but my 8 year old son is not happy with the playability of this model, parts constantly fall off causing that mad scramble on the floor to avoid losing pieces. This is the very first of over 50 models that he has complained about, lego is his passion.
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by ChetManley from Solid set I like this set, it's not amazing but it really adds a lot of play value to the very cool mechs. It's surprisingly large, the front detail is good and it has that feel of a mass produced vehicle so very fitting with its role in the movie. The price is a little steep, especially if you wanted a bunch of them, but it's nice to get Cole in a smaller set.
Date published: 2017-12-09