Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Lloyd Garmadon and Nya (each with new-for-August-2017 high school outfit decoration), Officer Toque, Shark Army Thug and Ham.
- Police tuk-tuk vehicle features a driver seat and rear passenger seat for minifigures, 3 wheels and translucent-blue and red police light-style elements.
- Street food stall features a stall sign, red awning, fish and cherries for-sale signs, 2 crates and a half-barrel containing assorted elements including 3 cherries, 3 apples and 2 fish.
- Also includes 2 lampposts with translucent decorative elements and translucent-red light-style elements, plus a connecting chain of festive NINJAGOÂ® lanterns with translucent-red light-style elements.
- Weapons include Shark Army Thug's fish hammer with a fish handle.
- Accessory elements include Lloyd Garmadon's soda, Nya's mobile phone, Officer Toque's handcuffs and Ham's money.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGOÂ® NINJAGOÂ® MOVIEâ„¢ scenes.
- Police tuk-tuk measures over 2in (7cm) high, 2in (7cm) long and 1in (3cm) wide.
- Street food stall measures over 4in (11cm) high, 3in (9cm) wide and 1in (3cm) deep.
- Lampposts with lantern chain measure over 5in (14cm) high, 7in (19cm) wide and 1in (3cm) deep.
Walk home from school through the NINJAGOÂ® City food market with Lloyd Garmadon and Nya. But watch outin ”Shark Army Thug is trying to steal money from Ham, the street food stall vendor! Call the police on Nya's phone and switch into ninja mode to stop Shark Army Thug. Jump off the top of the stall and give chase. Help Officer Toque catch up with the robber in the tuk-tuk and cuff that criminal!
LEGO Ninjago Movie - City Chase is rated out of 5 by 12.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jose0815 from I Bought 2 I bought 2 of these. If I see anymore I will buy more. I love the little market and the shop. I have taken both of these sets and made a little shopping market next to Ninjago City. Fun stuff!
Date published: 2018-02-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Alexis from Great addition to my collection I got this set today and it didn’t take long to build. I thought it would make a nice addition to my Lego city, and my ever growing Lego collection (which it did!). It was really easy to build and would take 15-30 mins to build, and you get a lot for your money as well. It’s a great set and I would definitely recommend to younger builders and adults alike.
Date published: 2018-02-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by mummabear from Good little extras set Very easy build to do with the children, and adds extra play to the previous sets, if you have any, but also can be a stand alone set, for small display. It is a small set, so is great for beginners of lego to build, depending on age of course. The little police car item is actually rather good build and stays well together when my 4 year old is playing with it.
Date published: 2018-01-02