LEGO Friends - Heartlake Surf Shop
Item # L9672189
null nullWrite a Review
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes a Mia mini-doll figure in a wetsuit, plus a Velvet the seal figure.
- Features a surf shop with opening door, beach area with sun lounger, jetty with buoys, surfboard stand, buildable kayak and a rock for the seal.
- Accessory elements include a paddle, 2 surfboards, waterproof camera, sunglasses, binoculars, water bottles, postcard and a cash register.
- Buy some binoculars from the surf shop and see if you can spot the seal.
- Take a surfboard and the kayak's paddle for a paddle boarding adventure with Mia.
- Relax on the beach and use the shower to get the sand off after a day of adventure.
- Surf Shop measures over 4in (11cm) high, 5in (14cm) wide and 6in (17cm) deep.
- Kayak measures over 4in (12cm) long, and under 1in (1cm) high and 1in (2cm) wide.
Pick up all your holiday supplies with Mia at the Heartlake Surf Shop! Buy postcards, sunglasses and water, and hire all kinds of watersports equipment. Choose from flippers, surfboards, a kayak, paddle and even a waterproof camera. Then launch from the Surf Shop jetty and explore Heartlake's coastlinein ”can you spot the friendly seal? After an action-packed afternoon, cool off in the beach shower.
LEGO Friends - Heartlake Surf Shop is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JessVDS from Cute My daughter got this as a gift from a friend. Really cute set. She loves shops so this is great for her. Very colourful and lots of accessories aswell. Not bad value.
Date published: 2018-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Daniella from Amazing I really enjoyed this product because when i'm bored or stuck in the house and you can always destroy it an re-build it.
Date published: 2017-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by ErikL1965 from Lots of options This very cute set provides lots of options for play. There are many interchangeable pieces both in and out of the shop itself. It combines well with other sets for play.
Date published: 2017-08-11