LEGO Creator 3in1 - Green Cruiser
Item # L6638324
null nullWrite a Review
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Features a tinted windshield, detailed dashboard, opening front trunk and opening, transparent rear hood with detailed engine.
- Check out the fresh green, white and black color scheme.
- Large cockpit with room for 2 minifigures (not included).
- Easy 3-part modular design for quick model reconfiguration.
- This set includes over 120 pieces and offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fast Boat or a rugged Truck.
- Green Cruiser measures over 1in. (3cm) high, 4in. (12cm) long and 2in. (6cm) wide.
- Fast Boat measures over 1in. (3cm) high, 4in. (12cm) long and 2in. (6cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 2in. (6cm) high, 3in. (10cm) long and 2in. (6cm) wide.
LEGO Creator 3in1
LEGO Creator 3in1 - Green Cruiser is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jaxbrixstudios from Really high quality design I build many LEGO creator sets, and this is probably the best ten dollar set I have ever bought and built. The car looks fantastic, the other builds are ok, the only other one worth building would be the boat. The truck is below average and it is easy to tell that they just needed an Extra build. Other than that it’s amazing. I would recommend purchasing it before they retire it.
Date published: 2018-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bjartskular from AWSOME Great set! Super good for the money and super sturdy. Lego did a great job with this set and i love it. My only gripe is that a character can't sit in the semi. but besides that it was great. cool trunk to. IT IS GREAT!!!! GOOD JOB LEGO!!!!!!!!
Date published: 2017-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by NickyDaBricky from Another Annual Masterpiece! Every year, LEGO creates a LEGO Creator 3-in-1 vehicle, and this year was no different. The green cruiser is beautifully designed, and just like any other LEGO set, it allows for the builder to customize the set however they want! For example, I wanted the car to have an actual trunk, so I removed all the pieces to make up the engine and added a few pieces on the bottom, and now you can easily fit an entire minifig in there! I can't wait to see what LEGO has in store next year! I'm hoping for a purple hot rod!
Date published: 2017-07-30