LEGO® City - Mobile Command Center
LEGO® City - Mobile Command Center
Item # L6638290
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes 4 minifigures: 2 police officers and 2 crooks, plus a police dog figure.
- Features a Mobile Command Center, police motorbike and crook's ATV.
- Mobile Command Center features a detachable cab, jail cell with breakout feature and room for 2 minifigures, monitoring room with screens, satellite dish on the roof, desk, seat and storage area for the motorbike and tools at the back of the trailer.
- Crooks' ATV features a chain and hook.
- Attach the ATV's hook and chain to the jail cell door bars to break out the crook.
- Set up the Mobile Command Center and unload the police motorbike.
- Catch the crooks and lock them back up in the cell.
- Accessory elements include a mug, backpack, 2 money bills, 2 cones, wrench, walkie-talkie, lollypop stop sign and a set of handcuffs.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 6-12.
- Truck cab measures over 3in. (8cm) high, 5in. (13cm) long and 2in. (7cm) wide.
- Mobile Command Center measures over 4in. (11cm) high, 9in. (23cm) long and 2in. (6cm) wide.
- ATV measures over 1in. (3cm) high, 2in. (7cm) long and 1in. (5cm) wide.
- Motorbike measures over 1in. (3cm) high, 2in. (7cm) long and under 1in. (2cm) wide.
LEGO® City - Mobile Command Center is rated out of 5 by 9.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Thamadh8r from cool command unit but...... my kids and I loved the build but the one thing I didn't like was the size of the truck. the truck and especially the tires and rims were too small imo. that's the only issue I have I love the trailer especially the rear where you can store a motorbike. it's a great edition to my police sets
Date published: 2018-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kmf2000 from Cool set We enjoyed the fact that it was a type of transport truck for the police/criminals. The criminals can break out of a jail cell located in the truck. Really fun. Great for kids/anyone who enjoys Lego city police.
Date published: 2018-01-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by builderTPA from Could be better My son became very frustrated building this set to the point of throwing his hands up and saying I'm done with this Dad it just keeps falling apart. He is 10 and by no means a novice builder, he has built many expert sets and has hundreds of Lego sets but this set tested his patience. After watching him and then looking closely I can see why he was getting so frustrated. In the rear of the trailer is 2 smaller blue plates that when put together make up the base of the rear. As he applied pressure to the assembly the center where the 2 plates meet separated and every piece added wanted to fall off because the base plates aren't correctly seated together. An improvement to this set would be to make a solid rear plate instead of 2 separate pieces. Once I understood what was happening and got him over this hump he was okay with the rest of the build, so help your builders out on this spot to avoid a melt down.
Date published: 2018-01-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by EGP17 from Mobile Command Center This is a definite upgrade from the other model. There is a getaway vehicle, dog, another minifigure, and more accessories. This can be played with alone or with other sets you may already have. While this is a great set, my ONLY suggestion would be to add another seat in the trailer. That would help with the playability of the trailer. I added another seat and it worked great. Overall this is a wonderful set and a great addition to any child/teen/adult/senior adult's lego collection.
Date published: 2017-09-21
Rated 3 out of 5 by Kekvin from Down grade This build was very creative and fun. However, but was a total downgrade from the 2014 mobile police unit. This set had way less value than the other one, with the other one having more pieces than this one and roughly cost the same price. It would be better if we had the choice between the two. The quality has gone up, but the value of these products have gone down.
Date published: 2017-08-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by GoJusticeLeague from Awesome Police Set This awesome mobile police set is filled with awesome features. When I first saw it, I was disappointed because it looked smaller than the 2012 version; My mistake! This set is much bigger than it looks on the picture. The foldout back end with bike is a cool addition to the truck. The middle part is a little small and only comes with one seat. (I put another one in there and it is still good). The truck itself is good with opening doors. The ATV is cool but wish it would have been a regular truck or something. Go Lego! This set is awesome, especially for stopmotion movies.
Date published: 2017-08-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by Boymomma from Okay To Look at This Lego isn't our favorite. The pieces come apart way to easily to be played with. The concept is really cool but very difficult to use during imaginative play. The connection piece between the truck and the command center comes off a lot! Frustrating for kids trying to play.
Date published: 2017-02-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by legocityfreak953 from 2017 police I got all the 2017 city sets. This one is pretty cool. It is redesigned from 2014
Date published: 2017-01-09