LEGO City - Hospital
Item # L0166551
null nullWrite a Review
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes 11 LEGO® minifigures: 3 doctors, a hospital worker, 2 paramedics, mom, dad and 3 patients, plus skeleton and baby figures.
- Features a modular, 3-level hospital building with reception area, kiosk and ambulance drop-off, vision testing room with eye chart, x-ray room with light brick function, plus an operating/delivery room and a helipad.
- Also includes an ambulance with opening back door and room for a stretcher, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors and storage box.
- Configure the hospital modules to create your own unique hospital design!
- Spin the rotors on the helicopter to transport needed medical supplies in the storage box.
- Lift the back of the ambulance to unload the minifigure patient on the stretcher.
- Flip the switch to trigger the light brick and take an x-ray.
- Accessory elements include a stretcher, stroller, flowers, head bandage, baby bottle, baby bed, rolling shelves, scissors, syringe, needle, 2 cupcakes and 3 bottles, plus a buildable wheelchair.
- Hospital measures over 10in. (26cm) high, 8in. (21cm) wide and 5in. (14cm) deep.
- Helipad measures over 3in. (8cm) wide and 3in. (8cm) deep.
- Helicopter fuselage measures over 3in. (8cm) high, 6in. (16cm) long and 3in. (9cm) wide.
- Ambulance measures over 3in. (9cm) high, 5in. (14cm) long and 2in. (7cm) wide.
Help your citizens stay healthy and happy with the 60204 LEGO® City Hospital! Put on your doctor's coat and get ready to do your rounds. Welcome the newest citizen to town in the delivery room, before you head down to the x-ray room to check the patient. Then go to the vision testing room and be sure you can tell a B from a D! Wait, is that a siren? No time for coffee, they're bringing a new patient in by ambulance. It's another busy day at the LEGO City Hospital!