Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a lifeguard, surfer and an ATV driver, plus a shark figure.
- Features a beach buggy with opening roll cage, detachable 2-minifigure surfboard on top and space for 2 minifigures.
- Also includes a beach tower with stairs and viewing platform.
- Call for help from the beach tower to rescue the surfer.
- Open the shark's mouth to try and take a bite of the surfboard.
- Hop on the big surfboard and head out to rescue the stranded surfer before the shark gets any closer.
- Accessory elements include a small surfboard, 2 walkie-talkies and a pair of binoculars.
- Beach buggy measures over 2in (7cm) high, 3in (8cm) long and 1in (5cm) wide.
- Beach tower measures over 3in (8cm) high, 1in (4cm) wide and 1in (5cm) deep.
- Shark figure measures over 2in (7cm) long.
Grab your walkie-talkie and head to the LEGOÂ® City beach as part of the coast guard! Climb up into the beach tower and scan the waves for signs of danger and then call in back-up for the stranded surfer. Hop into the beach buggy and race to the water's edge, then grab the surfboard and paddle out to rescue the surfer before the shark gets closer. Every day is an adventure with the LEGO City coast guard!
LEGO City - Coast Guard Starter Set is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by PirateKnight37 from Fun build This city starter set features three mini figures, a shark, a life guard watch tower, and a beach atv. The set also comes with a surfboard and a long board, as well as some other cool accessories.
Date published: 2018-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by ErikL1965 from Good for getting minifigures Three minifigures and a vehicle. Great! I received this as a gift. The set is VERY easy to complete. 15 of the 76 pieces go for minifigures. The play value is high, as you can create several adventures using the pieces as assembled via the instructions.
Date published: 2017-12-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Greep from Fun Intro Set About what I expect from a starter box. The big red rescue board is especially fun, since the shark easily fits on it. An easy build with rather few parts, but the minifigures certainly up the value.
Date published: 2017-08-05