LEGO City - Arctic Mobile Exploration Base
Item # L0166236
null nullWrite a Review
Please always refer to the "Manufacturer's Age" for the toy’s minimum age. Click here for more information.
- Includes 6 LEGO® minifigures: 4 Arctic explorers, an Arctic expedition leader and a driver, plus a mammoth figure.
- Features a crane vehicle with rotating, articulated arm, hook, all-terrain wheels, large hauling platform, trailer, a mobile lab unit with radar dish and opening door, a mobile saw vehicle with articulated arm and rotating saw, plus a snow bike.
- Also includes a ‘frozen' mammoth figure encased in a large ice build with white and translucent blue bricks.
- All vehicles except the snow bike hook together in a train formation.
- Accessory elements includes 2 saws, jackhammer, 2 ice picks, 2 mugs, radio, bone, camera and 2 pairs of snowshoes.
- Use the crane to set up the mobile Arctic base camp before you excavate the mammoth.
- Lower the saw arm to cut into the ice and free the mammoth.
- Hook the crane onto the ice block and load it onto the trailer to haul back to base.
- Analyse different findings at the site in the mobile lab before you head to base camp.
- Crane measures over 4in. (11cm) high, 8in. (21cm) long and 4in. (11cm) wide.
- Mobile lab measures over 4in. (11cm) high, 5in. (13cm) long and 3in. (8cm) wide.
- Mobile saw measures over 4in. (11cm) high, 6in. (16cm) long and 3in. (10cm) wide.
- Snow bike measures over 1in. (3cm) high, 3in. (8cm) long and under 1in. (1cm) wide.
- Mammoth stands over 2in. (7cm) high.
LEGO City - Arctic Mobile Exploration Base is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Yoshi12 from This set is so cool! This set is awesome for play experience! I have no complaints about this set. The mammoth is super cool and how it all gets pulled around is so cool! Well there is on problem and that is the price! It is way over priced!
Date published: 2018-06-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by luapts from Fabulous set! Great selection of minifigures, a variety of vehicles, and a mammoth! I consider this the best set of the Arctic theme. Assembling a set this size into a long “train” is quite large and impressive. Two minor issues: it is difficult to turn the crane vehicle while rolling because of its length and/or six wheels, and the mobile laboratory lacks stairs or a ladder to the entrance (just use your imagination). Not inexpensive, but I would get this large set instead of multiple smaller sets.
Date published: 2018-06-06