Klipsch 12" Subwoofer - R12SW
Item # L8552077
- Agility, power and control embodied in a 12 bass reflex active subwoofer
- Cool to the touch all-digital amplifier delivers 200 to 400 watts of dynamic power
- Powerful, yet efficient amp design draws only one watt when in standby
- Rear panel controls for compatibility with a variety of speakers and rooms
- Easy-to-care-for satin black finish
That quiver you feel is love. And bass. The R-12SW subwoofer uncovers what you've been missing in your music, movies and games - clean, chest-thumping bass. The high performance subwoofer provides deep bass and placement flexibility thanks to its front firing driver and all digital amplifier.
The R-12SW features a 12-inch copper-spun IMG driver that provides remarkably low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion. The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction. The low pass crossover and phase control allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass. Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers make it easy.
The R-12SW is housed in a durable MDF cabinet and finished with a brushed black polymer veneer. The front-mounted LED power indicator lets you know when the system is powered on or off. You’ve been warned.
Line level/LFE RCA jacks
35.6 x 47 x 40.6 cm
Brushed black polymer veneer
200W/400W Amplifier Power
Speaker System Details
Volume, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
30.5 cm high excursion, IMG, front-firing woofer
5 years parts and labour, 2 years amp warranty