- Efficient driver design delivers amazing low frequencies for home theatre.
- Wide sound dispersion pattern allows flexible placement almost anywhere.
- Built-in all digital amplifier provides 100W continuous and 250W peak power.
- Low pass crossover and phase control for integration with other speakers.
- Line and LFE inputs.
- Two year electronics, five year woofer parts and labour warranty.
The Klipsch K-100SW subwoofer's lightweight, efficient driver delivers amazing, low bass for your home theater system. With a wide dispersion pattern, you can place this subwoofer anywhere in your room and everyone will be able to feel it.
Poly-fiber woofers are exceptionally light while being extremely rigid – providing remarkable low-frequency response, with minimal cone breakup and distortion.
The built-in all-digital amplifier delivers ample power with high efficiency and true-to-source accuracy in reproduction.
The high-performance driver provides deep bass and placement flexibility
LOW PASS CROSSOVER AND PHASE CONTROL
Allows you to blend the subwoofer’s low-frequency tones with other Klipsch speakers as well as establish the ideal level of bass.
Ensures compatibility with old and new receivers.
MDF CABINETS WITH BRUSHED POLYMER VENEER FINISH
Contemporary aesthetic with absolute durability that results in a seamless integration into any décor.
FRONT-MOUNTED LED POWER INDICATOR
Lets you know when the system is on or off.
STRONG, FLEXIBLE, REMOVABLE GRILLE
Adds a rich, refined look that is acoustically transparent.
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 32Hz-120Hz +/-3dB
- MAXIMUM ACOUSTIC OUTPUT: 112dB
- AMPLIFIER: All digital
- AMPLIFIER POWER: 100W / 250W
- DRIVE COMPONENTS: 10" (25.4cm) poly-fiber front-firing woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF
- ENCLOSURE TYPE: Bass Reflex
- PHASE: Switchable 0-180 degrees
Brushed Black Polymer Veneer
Line level/LFE RCA jacks
12.5" x 15.7" (16.4" with grille) x 14" (14.5" with feet)
Volume, Lowpass, Phase, Auto Power
2 year electronics, 5 year woofer parts & labour warranty