KitchenAid Cold Brew Coffee Maker - KCM4212SX
Item # L9469552
null nullWrite a Review
- The easiest way to brew rich, smooth cold brew concentrate at home
- Sleek, streamlined coffee maker fits neatly in the refrigerator or on the countertop
- Produces 28 ounces (up to 14 servings) of cold brew concentrate that will stay fresh for up to two weeks
- Extra-fine steeper creates full-flavored concentrate while keeping grounds out of the finished product
- Easy-pour tap allows you to dispense concentrate straight from the fridge
- Made with glass and stainless steel for a clean taste and easy cleanup
- Reusable stainless steel steeper makes it possible to brew coffee or tea
- Sturdy carrying handle offers a secure grip when transferring full coffee maker from sink to fridge
Rich, smooth cold brew is always on tap with this sleek coffee maker from KitchenAid®. Easy to use, pour and clean, it works in three simple steps: just add your favorite coffee grounds and cold water, let steep in the refrigerator for about 24 hours and use the tap to dispense as desired. The cold-brewing method produces a low-acid, flavorful coffee concentrate that’s ideal for diluting with milk, water or ice to make a variety of delicious iced coffee drinks. The extra-fine stainless steel steeper is designed to keep grounds out of the finished product, so you can expect smooth, grit-free results. Each batch contains 28 ounces—up to 14 servings—of concentrate that will stay fresh in the fridge for up to two weeks.
This coffee maker is built with stainless steel and glass for a clean taste and easy cleaning. Thanks to its small footprint, it fits easily in most refrigerators and looks great on the kitchen counter. A sturdy carrying handle makes it easy to transfer the full coffee maker from fridge to table if needed, and the reusable stainless steel steeper is easy to remove and clean.
7 x 8 x 6.9in