Kirmuss Audio Ultrasonic Vinyl Restoration System - KARC1
Item # L0170915
Get Cleaner Classic Sounds with the Kirmuss Audio Ultrasonic Vinyl Restoration System
The Kirmuss Ultrasonic Vinyl Restoration System is ideal for rehabilitating a wide variety of record formats, including vinyl, shellac and even glass. It removes fungus and debris to virtually eliminate most annoying pops, ticks and crackling while expanding the records dynamic range up to 3dB. With its efficient multi-slotted design, it can work its magic on up to four records at once (two 12”, one 10” and one 7”), helping you rejuvenate more of your record collection in less time.
- Removes debris and fungus from records while reducing most annoying pops and ticks.
- Removes remnant cleaning solutions, chemicals and soaps that other cleaners have left behind.
- Removes release agents from the pressing process of new vinyl records.
- Cleans and restores vinyl, shellac or glass records of any size or age.
- Multi-slotted system ultrasonically cleans up to four records at once. (Two LPs, one 45, and one 78)
- Also functions as an ultrasonic cleaner for jewelry and eyeglasses.
Clean More Than Just Records
This unit's advanced ultrasonic cleaning technology can be used for more than just your record collection. If you've got jewelry or eyeglasses that could use some tender loving care, the Kirmuss Ultrasonic Vinyl Restoration System can restore their lustre and clarity, rendering them practically as good as new.
Vinyl Restoration and Jewelry Cleaning processes require distilled water and 70 percent isopropyl alcohol. (not included).
Still not convinced? Ask for a demonstration at your nearest London Drugs with an Audio Video Systems department and start restoring your precious 33 1/3, 45 or 78 RPM records today. Look for the Kirmuss name and rediscover the clearest-sounding versions of your favourite vinyl records.
13" x 11" x 21"
Two year warranty