Gerber Sliding Saw + Ripstop II Combo - 31-003133N
Item # L1758150
Reg. $49.99While Quantities Last
Whether you are doing yardwork around the house, deep in the woods on a hunt, or on the job site in the concrete jungle, one fact remains: you need to be able to depend on your tools. With the Sliding Saw and Ripstop II Combo, you can easily tackle even the toughest tasks.
The Sliding Saw boasts a 6.5” precision ground, high carbon SK5 steel blade with a unique tooth pattern, cutting efficiently and reaching those difficult spots. Compact and safe, the blade slides into the handle for worry-free transport. Not to be outdone, the all stainless steel Ripstop II is a streamlined knife that delivers strength and functionality. The partially serrated 3” blade offers multiple ways to be of service. The frame lock concept is lightweight, safe, and easy to use – the dual thumb studs make this knife operable with one hand and the strong pocket clip keep it safely on your person.
- Perfect for cutting hard-to-reach branches
- High carbon SK5 steel blade features unique tooth pattern designed to cut wood efficiently
- Blade slides into handle for safe and compact carrying
- Sturdy pocket clip
- Super lightweight, streamlined design
- Dual thumb stud for easy one-hand opening
- Overall Length: 14.75"
- Closed Length: 8.50"
- Blade Length: 6.50"
- Weight: 5.00 oz.
- Blade Type: Coarse/Wood
- Handle: glass-filled Nylon
- Overall Length: 7.4"
- Blade Length: 3"
- Closed Length: 4.4"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Opening Style: Clip Folding
Sliding Saw: 5oz
Ripstop II: 3oz