Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet - 31-001773
Item # L7542228
Reg. $16.99While Quantities Last
Always There if You Need It
The beauty of the Survival Bracelet is that it’s always there if you need it. Designed for everyday wear, the woven paracord design is reminiscent of the classic rope bracelet you had as a kid, but it serves a greater purpose: your survival in the backcountry. The bracelet adjusts with one hand thanks to an easy-to-use cinch system that keeps it tight. The same system also makes for easy removal when you need it. In keeping with Grylls’s multi-use ideals, the bracelet includes an integrated emergency whistle for signaling help or alerting others of danger. Weighing in at less than 1 ounce, the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet is lighter than your watch, yet it packs resources to help you fashion a splint, repair broken equipment or secure a shelter in the field.
Take the advice of the man who knows how to get himself out of a serious jam and add the Bear Grylls Survival Bracelet to your essential survival kit. There’s no good reason not to wear it on your next adventure.
- Woven from 12 feet of utilitarian paracord to help you overcome the unexpected
- Easy, one-hand size adjustment means easy access when you need it most
- An integrated whistle adds an important tool without adding complexity
- The easy adjust system means the bracelet fits most everyone
- Comes with a copy of Bear Grylls “Priorities of Survival” Pocket Guide
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
Overall bracelet length: 11.5”, 29.2cm
Total paracord length: 12’
0.98 oz, 27.8 g